Polyurethane (PUR) and Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation products have a superior thermal performance and offer one of the thinnest solutions available in a floor construction.
PIR/PUR insulation products can be used in solid floor below slab, solid floor below screed (e.g. under-floor heating applications) or in suspended timber floors between joists.
A benefit of the thin solution achieved with PIR/PUR insulation products is the reduction in the depth of excavation required to accommodate the floor structure. The financial saving of just 50 mm depth across the floor area of a building can be considerable.
Benefits of PIR/PUR insulation products for flooring
- Superior thermal performance;
- Good compressive strength (in excess of 150kPa at 10% compression);
- Constant thermal performance for lifetime of the building;
- Resistant to moisture ingress;
- Non-fibrous and do not emit harmful emissions;
- Easy to handle and install
For further information please contact: